گاز گرفتگی Archives | نسیم توسعه
- ۲۳۰ مورد گاز گرفتگی در کهگیلویه و بویراحمد ۲۳۰ مورد مسمومیت بر اثر گاز مونوکسید کربن، امسال به اورژانس ۱۱۵ کهگیلویه و بویراحمد گزارش شده است. از این تعداد پنج نفر به دلیل مسمومیت با گاز مونوکسیدکربن جان خود را از دست دادند.
بیانیه قرارگاه ملی مبارزه با مفاسد اقتصادی درخصوص اعتبارنامه غلامرضا تاجگردون
فرضیه تعادلسازی کرونا در جمعیت و اقتصاد جهانی/آیا کروناویروس برای تعادل آفرینی اقتصاد بینالمللی طراحی شده است؟
افشاگری تند دادستان گچساران از زمین خواری، تخلف و فساد گسترده در پتروشیمی و سایر ادارات گچساران
هشدار مهدی روشنفکر نسبت به بیعدالتی و جابجایی در اعتبارات کهگیلویه و بویراحمد
- Northwest Syria holds breath for decision on cross-border aidSyrians in Idlib fear aid cuts as much as new battles as their living conditions worsen.
- Counter-Terrorism forces take greater role in IraqIraq’s US-trained Counter-Terrorism Services have taken on a more prominent role in operations in recent weeks under the new government.
- As annexation deadline passes, Jordan feels relieved but remains vigilantEven though the controversial Israeli annexation plan appears to be on hold for now, Jordan is careful not to let down its guard.
- Houthis state readiness to talk peace with Saudis as missiles continue to rainBy escalating military operations against Riyadh, the Houthis are seeking to build themselves a position of strength for public negotiations with Saudi Arabia.
- Intel: US pushes Hifter’s Libyan militias to disbandUS officials pushed strongman Khalifa Hifter’s Libyan National Army (LNA) to demobilize in a virtual meeting on Wednesday.
- Palestinian Authority to pay civil servants half their monthly wages amid cash crunchFaced with a worsening financial crisis, the Palestinian Authority has slashed the salaries of its public sector employees.
- Survey: Displaced Iraqis experiencing job losses, food shortages amid pandemicThe survey by the International Rescue Committee is the latest proof of economic hardship in Iraq as it grapples with a steep jump in COVID-19 cases.
- Rights group: Detainees in overcrowded Yemen prison at risk of COVID-19Prisoners at an overcrowded detention center in Aden face serious health risks, Human Rights Watch says in a report.
- OPEC continues oil export cuts in JuneGlobal oil prices continue to hold up relative to earlier in the year as oil-producing countries in the Middle East struggle economically.
- Iran confirms ‘incident’ at nuclear siteA third fire has struck Iran's Natanz uranium enrichment plant in one week.
- Coronavirus live news: Melbourne outbreak has 'explosive potential', Mexico now has fifth most deathsAustralian city records 74 new cases; Mexico deaths surpass France’s; global cases jump 200,000 in one day;England reopens pubs. Follow the latest updatesMelbourne outbreak has ‘explosive potential’, warns chief health officerTrump claims 99% of US cases are ‘totally harmless’ as infections surge‘We feel totally safe’: east London drinkers savour taste of freedomWHO says trials show […]
- ‘It's a tsunami’: Covid-19 plunges Latin America back into poverty and violenceYears of social progress have been reversed by the virus, amid accusations that politicians have been fatally ineptCoronavirus – latest updatesSee all our coronavirus coverageAs coronavirus galloped through Latin America in late April, the mayor of Manaus was in despair. “The outlook is dismal,” Arthur Virgílio admitted as gravediggers in the Amazon’s largest city piled […]
- I can’t believe the sexism in Bridget Jones’s world, says Helen FieldingTwenty five years on, the creator of the love-lorn, diet-crazed journalist is shocked by all the bum and boob jokes aimed at her heroine while at work – experiences based on the author’s lifeBridget Jones’s creator Helen Fielding is now shocked by the sexism her character faced, the writer has revealed. Looking back 25 years, […]
- Italy this summer: three under-the-radar holiday regionsWith more Italians holidaying at home this year and everyone keen to avoid tourist hotspots, we select beautiful areas for a peaceful breakWatching Italy’s coronavirus agony unfold was unbearably sad for those of us who love this exuberant, gregarious country. But as the months went on, I began thinking more selfishly: Italy was coming back […]
- We might never get over the fear that the pandemic inducedCovid-19 taught us to be cautious, but that will make economic recovery all the more difficult“When things get back to normal” was almost as common a phrase as “shall we Zoom?” in the early days of this pandemic. We’ve since been on a steep learning curve. Not a soul thinks that the thing missing in […]
- Big Tech may not be afraid of a boycott. But it might fear a regulatorThe exodus of Facebook advertisers gets headlines, but a British proposal to rein in the giants may be more effectiveMark Zuckerberg is taking a relaxed view of the boycott by major advertisers over the proliferation of hate speech on Facebook. They’ll be back “soon enough”, the founder was reported to have said last week.He may […]
- British Summer Time Begins review – lyrical social historyYsenda Maxtone Graham eloquently captures the quirky nature of the bygone British summer break – from endless board games to hop-picking holidays in Kent Of all the scenes set forth in this joyously addictive history of British summer holidays – from shivering Welsh beaches to midge-infested glens, from roof racks and badly folded maps to […]
- Summer 2020 culture highlights: the biggest releases this seasonThe Observer’s critics spotlight the major forthcoming movies, TV series, albums, ‘gigs’ and booksExperts from the arts choose the best of summer cultureIt’s a cruel summer, for sure. But into the gap where music festivals used to be rides Live from the Drive-In, a socially distanced set of in-car gigs taking over car parks and […]
- Our Time Is Now review: Stacey Abrams for attorney general, if not VP to BidenAn eloquent and moving call for voting rights reform shows the former Georgia House minority leader is ready for higher officeIf intelligence, thoughtfulness, an encyclopedic knowledge of voter suppression techniques and an elegant writing style were the main qualifications for the vice-presidency, Stacey Abrams would be odds-on-favorite to be Joe Biden’s running mate.Abrams is already […]
- How to wear a vintage eye in a modern way | Funmi FettoUpdate the winged eye, plus a new way to get some vitamin C, and a perfume to goI love the idea of a 60s beauty look but the reality doesn’t always translate – ageing and a bit fancy dress. I prefer a modern take, as per Veronica Beard’s SS20 show. Old-school winged eye is obligatory, […]