رشد اقتصادی صفر Archives | نسیم توسعه
- رئیس مرکز آمار ایران: نرخ رشد اقتصادی به صفر درصد رسید. نرخ رشد اقتصادی در ٩ ماهه امسال بهبود یافته و این نرخ بدون نفت به صفر درصد و با احتساب نفت به منفی ١,٧ رسیده است.
بیانیه قرارگاه ملی مبارزه با مفاسد اقتصادی درخصوص اعتبارنامه غلامرضا تاجگردون
فرضیه تعادلسازی کرونا در جمعیت و اقتصاد جهانی/آیا کروناویروس برای تعادل آفرینی اقتصاد بینالمللی طراحی شده است؟
افشاگری تند دادستان گچساران از زمین خواری، تخلف و فساد گسترده در پتروشیمی و سایر ادارات گچساران
هشدار مهدی روشنفکر نسبت به بیعدالتی و جابجایی در اعتبارات کهگیلویه و بویراحمد
- Northwest Syria holds breath for decision on cross-border aidSyrians in Idlib fear aid cuts as much as new battles as their living conditions worsen.
- Counter-Terrorism forces take greater role in IraqIraq’s US-trained Counter-Terrorism Services have taken on a more prominent role in operations in recent weeks under the new government.
- As annexation deadline passes, Jordan feels relieved but remains vigilantEven though the controversial Israeli annexation plan appears to be on hold for now, Jordan is careful not to let down its guard.
- Houthis state readiness to talk peace with Saudis as missiles continue to rainBy escalating military operations against Riyadh, the Houthis are seeking to build themselves a position of strength for public negotiations with Saudi Arabia.
- Intel: US pushes Hifter’s Libyan militias to disbandUS officials pushed strongman Khalifa Hifter’s Libyan National Army (LNA) to demobilize in a virtual meeting on Wednesday.
- Palestinian Authority to pay civil servants half their monthly wages amid cash crunchFaced with a worsening financial crisis, the Palestinian Authority has slashed the salaries of its public sector employees.
- Survey: Displaced Iraqis experiencing job losses, food shortages amid pandemicThe survey by the International Rescue Committee is the latest proof of economic hardship in Iraq as it grapples with a steep jump in COVID-19 cases.
- Rights group: Detainees in overcrowded Yemen prison at risk of COVID-19Prisoners at an overcrowded detention center in Aden face serious health risks, Human Rights Watch says in a report.
- OPEC continues oil export cuts in JuneGlobal oil prices continue to hold up relative to earlier in the year as oil-producing countries in the Middle East struggle economically.
- Iran confirms ‘incident’ at nuclear siteA third fire has struck Iran's Natanz uranium enrichment plant in one week.
- 'Let's not blow it,' says Boris Johnson on eve of English pubs reopeningPM gives Downing Street press conference as lockdown measures are eased againCoronavirus – latest updatesSee all our coronavirus coverageBoris Johnson has implored people to behave responsibly and safely as England’s chief medical officer admitted Saturday’s easing of the lockdown left the country on a path with serious risks “on either side”.In a press conference on […]
- Jean Castex replaces Édouard Philippe as French prime ministerMacron gambles on reshuffle to reset troubled presidency, with popular PM departingCoronavirus – latest updatesSee all our coronavirus coverage Édouard Philippe has been replaced as prime minister after seeing France through the coronavirus crisis, as President Emmanuel Macron embarked on a high-stakes reshuffle to “set a new course” for the last two years of his […]
- Coronavirus live news: Miami-Dade mayor imposes indefinite nightly curfew; South Africa cases surgeBiggest single-day jump in South African cases month after lockdown eased; Belgrade declares state of emergency; cases worldwide close to 11mUS reports world’s biggest daily increase in cases with 55,0004 July celebrations increase risk of ‘superspreader’ eventsBrazil infections nearing 1.5mUK coronavirus updates – live 6.35pm BST Dodger Stadium’s 40-year wait to host the All-Star Game […]
- The Guardian view on reopened pubs: a reckless risk to a cautious nation | EditorialBoris Johnson’s measures aim to distract from his failures during the pandemic. Most British people are right to be uncomfortableThere are some glumly predictable tropes and cliches that Britain – and more particularly England – does not need to be bombarded with this weekend. These include: independence day; super Saturday; time to party; summertime booze; […]
- Boris Johnson backtracks to allow club cricket to resume next weekendPrime minister had claimed tea break risks spread of Covid-19Guidelines set to be published for resumption next weekBoris Johnson has performed a remarkable reverse sweep to allow club cricket to return next weekend – just hours after suggesting play would be unable to resume because of the dangers of the traditional tea in the pavilion.The […]
- Johnson's father's visit to Greece 'could erode trust in guidelines'Trip by Stanley Johnson could weaken message on Covid-19 rules, warns Sage adviserThe decision by the prime minister’s father to travel to his Greek villa in apparent breach of Foreign Office guidance has been criticised by a government scientific adviser.Boris Johnson has refused to condemn his father, Stanley, for flying to Greece, despite current advice […]
- Coronavirus: US reports world's biggest daily increase in cases with 55,000Dr Fauci describes ‘very disturbing week’ as tally tops Brazil’s single-day record and infections rise in most statesThe US reported a daily global record of more than 55,000 new coronavirus cases on Thursday as infections rose in the vast majority of states and America’s top public health expert spoke of a “very disturbing week”.Hospitals in […]
- Why Phil Foden won't be constrained by usual shackles on England players | Barney RonayHe will do well at Manchester City, but for the national side he represents a genuine point of difference in a midfield too conservative to succeed regularlyThere’s a game you can play that involves listing the most random internet voice to have brought you a disproportionately grave piece of world news. This is something that […]
- Armed man roamed Justin Trudeau's grounds for 13 minutes after ramming gatesCanadian police confirm man had ‘several’ weapons and will face multiple charges Canadian police say the armed man who rammed a truck through the gates of the prime minister’s residence was loose for 13 minutes before authorities finally spotted him.Media reports have identified the intruder as Corey Hurren, a reservist in the Canadian Rangers, a […]
- Mission impossible? How to shoot a blockbuster in the coronavirus eraWith stipulations of mass testing and on-camera distancing from actors, it’s not just the romcom facing a bleak futureThis month, in theory, the latest Jurassic World sequel goes back into production on a London sound stage. And Wednesday – 1 July – was the day that Hollywood studios and TV producers planned to resume production […]