در این مجموعه تصاویری ناب و نفیس از جلوه های زیبای دنیای سحرانگیز طبیعت دیار نفتخیز گچساران را مشاهده نمایید.
۱۰:۳۳:۰۲ چهارشنبه ۱۰ بهمن ۱۳۹۷
- 'Baby face' political rival puts Erdogan on edgeTurkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has killed rumors that his ruling party may gamble on snap elections to retain its 18-year grip on power, but he's clearly feeling the heat.
- Syrian government lifts nightly curfew despite uptick in coronavirus casesThe Syrian Ministry of Health has registered 121 coronavirus cases and a death toll of four in areas under regime control.
- Iraq registers jump in COVID-19 cases during Eid al-Fitr holidayThe Iraqi authorities said there were 163 confirmed coronavirus cases on Monday, which was greater than the number in a single day that prompted lockdowns in Baghdad last week.
- Benny Gantz trapped over Netanyahu’s trialDefense Minister Benny Gantz and his Blue and White party did not realize in time that the trial of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu would also hurt them.
- US warns of NATO security threat as Russian jets arrive in LibyaThe fighter aircraft were delivered via Syria, where they were reportedly painted "to camouflage their Russian origin."
- Iran reopens holy shrines amid easing of coronavirus restrictionsClosed since mid-March, the religious sites are opening their doors with social distancing measures in place.
- China loses bid to build $1.5 billion desalination plant in IsraelUnder pressure from the US administration, Israel has chosen a local company over a Chinese one to construct and operate its massive new sewage water desalination plant.
- Cairo cracks down on social media influencersInternet personalities in Egypt, especially women, are the target of a government campaign against debauchery and other charges that rights activists say violate free speech.
- Israeli-Arabs adapt Eid al-Fitr celebrations to new coronavirus realityIsraeli-Arabs are adapting to the new coronavirus reality, where mosques are open but restrictions remain in place.
- Egypt makes major archaeological discovery amid coronavirus crisisA joint Egyptian-Spanish archaeological mission announced a major discovery in the Bahnasah region, in Minya governorate, consisting of a unique cemetery.
- Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich: Bundesliga's Klassiker – live!Minute-by-minute updates from the Bundesliga, kick-off 5.30 pmDer Klassiker returns with Bayern and Dortmund’s rivalry poisedThe Fiver: Dortmund v Bayern, Glyn Pardoe and Gary BarlowAny thoughts? You can email Rob.Smyth@theguardian.com 6.50pm BST 62 min Corner to Dortmund. Nothing comes of it, but this is a better spell for Dortmund. 6.49pm BST 60 min “I’m sure […]
- Coronavirus US live: Trump and Cuomo to discuss 'major infrastructure program'New York governor will meet US president in Washington WednesdayTrump and Biden at center of battle over mask-wearingWashington DC reports zero coronavirus deaths for first time since MarchWhy first US coronavirus death may for ever go unmarkedCoronavirus – latest global updatesGet a fresh perspective on America – sign up to our First Thing newsletter 6.49pm […]
- Coronavirus live news: Putin says Russia past peak of outbreak despite highest daily death tollWHO warns of second peak as global cases pass 5.5m; Irish taoiseach Leo Varadkar denies picnic with friends was rule breach; world health leaders urge green recoveryGlobal report: ‘disaster’ looms as WHO warns of second peakLeo Varadkar denies picnic with friends broke Covid-19 rulesDominic Cummings refuses to resign or apologise for lockdown breachUK coronavirus updates […]
- UK coronavirus live: Hancock hints at review of family lockdown fines as Tory revolt over Cummings growsHancock announces anti-viral drug remdesivir will be given to some NHS Covid-19 patients; number of Tory MPs call on Cummings to resign as junior minister quits; official UK death toll passes 37,000Cummings faces questions over altered virus blogpost‘Political gale’: world press on Dominic Cummings’ self-defenceBAME people fined more than white population under coronavirus lawsGlobal coronavirus […]
- New York Stock Exchange reopens two months after closing due to Covid-19Most employees will continue to work remotely; those who return will be required to wear face masks and practice social distancingThe New York Stock Exchange’s famous Wall Street trading floor opened on Tuesday for the first time in more than two months, having closed in March due to the spread of Covid-19.Governor Andrew Cuomo rang […]
- Coronavirus latest: at a glanceA summary of the biggest developments in the global coronavirus outbreakFollow our latest coronavirus blog for live news and updatesKey developments in the global coronavirus outbreak today include: Continue reading...
- Newcastle takeover in serious doubt as WTO rules pirate TV channel is SaudiSaudi Arabia is behind satellite TV service beoutQ, WTO rules‘Breach of international law’ threatens £300m deal for clubThe controversial £300m Saudi Arabia-funded takeover of Newcastle United appears to be in serious doubt after the World Trade Organisation ruled that the country is behind a pirate satellite TV and streaming service that offers illegal access to […]
- UK recession may not be as bad as feared, says Bank of England economistAndy Haldane says latest data is ‘a shade better’ than forecast but caution remainsCoronavirus – latest updatesSee all our coronavirus coverageBritain’s economy is on course for a shallower recession than feared after a series of surveys showed business activity has recovered at a modest rate, the Bank of England’s chief economist said.Andy Haldane said recent […]
- New tape contradicts Michael Jordan's Dream Team claims in The Last DanceClip shows Jordan refused Isiah Thomas as teammateFormer Bulls star said he played no part in team selectionMichael Jordan’s claim that he had no part in his rival Isiah Thomas being left off the USA’s Olympic ‘Dream Team’ have been contradicted by a new audio recording.In the recent ESPN documentary on Jordan’s career, The Last […]
- Lufthansa agrees €9bn bailout with German governmentState to take 20% stake in airline, which has been struggling after coronavirus reduced flightsGermany has thrown Lufthansa a €9bn (£8bn) lifeline, agreeing a bailout that gives Berlin a veto in the event of a hostile bid for the airline.The largest German corporate rescue since the coronavirus crisis struck will result in the government taking […]